Love And Romance
Who's onlineWe have 4 guests online
How To Shed Weight Quickly | To Lose Fat Fast | Free List Of Fat Burning Foods
If you want to shed weight quickly and lose pounds, you need to reduce your body's cholesterol levels and your calorie intake. Fat burning foods such as fruits and vegetables can help you successfully achieve both. These types of foods can be very helpful in losing fat simply because of the numerous fat burning ingredients they contain. By eating all the fruits and vegetables below, you can quickly and effectively lose fat.
5 Steps For "How To Shed Weight Quickly"
1. Eat a sufficient amount of papaya fruit. This fat burning fruit contains papain, which is a potent enzyme that helps regulate your digestive system while boosting your metabolism rate. Add slices of papaya to your daily dishes or eat as a snack.
2. Add plenty of celery to your diet. This vegetable contains a high amount of the fat burning enzyme coumarin. It speeds up your metabolism, helping your body burn more calories faster.
3. Eat a lot of apricots. The apricot fruit contains a substance called salicylate, which burns body fat by increasing your metabolism. The apricot fruit is also rich in fiber, which helps remove bad cholesterol from your body. Eat three apricots a day.
4. Eat plenty of spinach. This vegetable contains potent antioxidants called flavonoids, which boost your metabolism, enabling your body to burn body fat quickly. Consume at least one plate of spinach every day.
5. Eat artichokes. This vegetable contains a compound called cynarin, which helps your body burn fat by lowering your cholesterol levels. Eat at least one cup of artichokes every day.
Foods that are rich in Vitamin C have the properties of acting as fat burners. List of foods to burn fat fast are: Limes, lemons, oranges, grapefruit and vegetables like, broccoli, cabbage, celery, carrot, watermelon and apple fall into this category. Broccoli and cabbage contain high quantities of calcium and vitamin C, and is also fibrous.
What vitamin C does it dilutes the fat and thus renders it less effective. It also becomes easier for such fat to be flushed out of the system. Pectin is found in apples and mot fresh fruits. This substance is said to be able to limit the fat that is absorbed by the cells.
Breakfast foods like Oatmeal, skimmed milk and whole grain cereal and even spicy foods containing peppers are considered as foods that burn fat. Oats are a good source of vitamins, minerals and fiber. The capsaicin present in peppers induces the body to produce more stress hormones which in turn speeds the metabolic rate burning more calories in the process. Soy is the wonder product, which has chemicals, which help fat from being deposited and also helps to act on the fat deposits in the body by breaking them down. Soybeans enhance the body’s ability to do away with fat.
The juice of garlic or the oil of garlic has the same protective property towards body cells and catalyses the action of getting rid of body fat. Many Indians aware of this fact are mixing their atta with soy flour.
Black Tea, coffee, and green tea also perform the same function. Consuming these foods and doing exercise would increase the metabolic rate of the body. Since the metabolism is boosted and the foods themselves are deficit in calories, the energy and fat that is stored in the body help in the digestion process. In short such foods take longer to digest and require more energy to break them down. These foods are often termed as negative calorie foods. Such foods often contain a lot of water, high percentage of fiber and are low in fat.
Water has always been well known to cleanse the body. Not only is it a natural product, which suppresses appetite, flushes toxins and excess sodium, but is also known to have contributed to an increase in the metabolic rate. The liquids and solids present in soup is also said to have the same properties.
Low fat yogurt has been touted to be a rich source of calcium, which helps in weight loss. The bottom line here is that your body has to be taught to burn fat efficiently. Exercise, increase your muscle density (this is the area where calories are burnt). Increase the Basal metabolic rate and burn those excess calories.
Eat in moderation, go in for complex carbohydrates and whole grains, limit saturated fats, eat fruits and vegetables, rev up the metabolism and sure enough those foods that burn fat will do their job. Remember it is a combination of everything that is going to ensure that you burn those deposits of fat.
You may also like: